|Current Roles||Location||Salary||Data Posted|
|Recruitment Consultant||Home based||£4,000 pcm||29/10/2014|
|Business Intern||Royal Victoria||N/A||29/10/2014|
|Business Development Volunteer||Royal Victoria||N/A||29/10/2014|
|Head of Recruitment||London||Depends on Experience||31/10/2014|
Have you got what it takes?
We have lots of enthusiasm and drive and looking for someone to take lead in recruitment. It is still possible to keep your current job and work with us part time. As this is a commission based structured role and the rewards are very high and as a promise, you will not be disappointed – earing up to £3000 pcm with basic targets, it could be more!
You will have the option to work from home 70% and meet once/twice a week – depending on the hours YOU choose to work.
If you are looking for different growth opportunities and consistently help us to grow to its peak, this maybe the one for you.
Extra notes: This job is unique in the sense that you will work from home and you will have been in a similar role before. We expect the following:
1. You have great time management
2. You have fantastic customer service skills
3. You know how to execute a task in a timely manner without EXCUSES
4. You are happy to receive commission only (within a probation period)
5. Excellent sales technique
6. Have been in a similar role
7. Can use your own initiative and set your own tasks without being prompt
8. You will need to be an excellent communicator and know how to tackle the word “NO”
9. Enjoy working under pressure
10. Love recruitment!
If this is of interest to you please email us your full CV and covering letter to:
Or call us directly on 0203 674 8160